Extended Capability & Cost Effective
Production capability can be increased with the lowest total cost of ownership (TCO), providing a cost effective solution to achieve more complex processes.
Synthera® Extension can fit into any existing hot cell. You can place it next to or on top of your other chemistry systems to accommodate your daily production needs.
Synthera® Extension is versatile: it can be used as a stand-alone module or to complement the functionalities of Synthera®; e.g. reformulation purposes or theranostic radiopharmaceutical applications, like peptide labelling with 68Ga, 177Lu.
Synthera® Extension complements the functionality of the Synthera® platform with its additional valves and a syringe driver for more complex processes such as 68Ga-peptides labelling (for both generator and cyclotron liquid target solutions). The module employs a re-usable support cassette where disposable tubing can be placed, which eliminates the need to use an additional IFP™ for complex syntheses.
Clinical applications (routine):
- [68Ga]Ga- PSMA, DOTA-TOC,… (cyclotron & generator first step of the process)
- [18F]FCH (alkylation step)
- [177Lu]Lu-PSMA, [177Lu]Lu-DOTANOC, …
- 64Cu & 89Zr separation/purification
- 61Cu separation/purification
- 64Cu-ATSM labelling
- 99mTc-separation/purification from cyclotron process
- Formulation step
- Labelling of other radiometals high yield in-house 177Lu and 68Ga radiolabeling for theranostics
- Ammonia post-process…
Your Business First
The CareProgram provides continuous support in furthering your skills and applications, boosting your uptime and maximizing the return on your investment with all the latest innovations, services and training.