Extended Capability & Cost Effective
Production capability can be increased with the lowest total cost of ownership (TCO), providing a cost effective solution to achieve more complex processes.
Synthera® Extension can fit into any existing hot cell. You can place it next to or on top of your other chemistry systems to accommodate your daily production needs.
Synthera® Extension is versatile: it can be used as a stand-alone module or to complement the functionalities of Synthera®; e.g. reformulation purposes or theranostic radiopharmaceutical applications, like peptide labelling with 68Ga.
Synthera® Extension complements the functionality of the Synthera® platform with its additional valves and a syringe driver for more complex processes such as 68Ga-peptides labelling (for both generator and cyclotron liquid target solutions). The module employs a re-usable support cassette where disposable tubing can be placed, which eliminates the need to use an additional IFP™ for complex syntheses.
Clinical applications (routine):
- [68Ga]Ga- PSMA, DOTA-TOC,… (cyclotron & generator first step of the process)
- [18F]FCH (alkylation step)
- [18F]FDOPA (intermediate step)
- 64Cu & 89Zr separation/purification
- 61Cu separation/purification
- 64Cu-ATSM labelling
- 99mTc-separation/purification from cyclotron process
- Formulation step
- Labelling of other radiometals high yield in-house 68Ga radiolabeling for theranostics
- Ammonia post-process…