- Five Proteus®ONE solutions sold in the period, of which three contracts are awaiting financing and one is a term sheet with down payment
- Proton Therapy and Other Accelerators backlog remains strong at almost EUR 1 billion in equipment and services
- Final agreement signed with Elekta for software and co-marketing
- Strong improvement of REBIT from H2 2017 and FY 2017
- On track to positive REBIT and net profit after tax for FY 2018
To read the full 2018 half year results press release with the operating review, please open the pdf hereunder.
Louvain-La-Neuve, Belgium, August 23, 2018 - IBA (Ion Beam Applications SA, EURONEXT), the world’s leading provider of proton therapy solutions for the treatment of cancer, today announces its consolidated results for the first half of 2018.